Motorcycle battery Skyrich HJP30L-FP 12V/440Amp.
Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Skyrich motorcycle battery HJP30L-FP
12 volts / 440 amps.
suitable for all common brands such as KTM, BMW, Suzuki and many more...
Skyrich is a premium manufacturer and series supplier for well-known manufacturers such as B. KTM and Ducati. The Power Sports lithium-ion batteries from the LTM line are characterized by a heat-resistant, waterproof nylon housing and improved pole connections. The Skyrich battery has an extended battery management system (BMS), which, in addition to the balancers (ensures even charging/discharging of the battery), also includes overvoltage protection. This prevents the battery from being charged with a voltage of more than 14.9V. The battery is equipped with one or more spacers that are glued under the battery with the supplied adhesive strips so that the battery fits exactly into the battery box. The battery is completely waterproof and will not be damaged if the motorcycle is pressure washed. All batteries are equipped with an improved charge status indicator, which shows the charge status of the battery even more precisely.
- integrated surge protection
- about 1/3 the weight of a comparable lead-acid battery
- Fast charging with high charging current possible (up to 90% in 6 min)
- very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
- good performance up to 60°C even at high temperatures
- safe technology and long service life
- Can be installed in any position as they contain no acid
- Manufacturer: Skyrich
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Capacity: 8Ah (10h)
- Energy output: 96Wh
- Design: lithium / maintenance-free
- Activated: Yes
- Cold cranking current according to the manufacturer: 440Amp.
- Type of connection: from above and/or from the front
- Positive pole: front right
- Negative pole: front left
- gas discharge. without
- Dimensions: length: 165 x width: 87 x height: 130mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
Notes on battery disposal!
In connection with the sale of batteries or the delivery of devices that contain batteries, we are obliged to draw your attention to the following:
As an end user, you are legally obliged to return used batteries. You can return old batteries that we have or have had in our range as new batteries to our shipping warehouse (shipping address) free of charge. The symbol of the crossed-out wheeled bin means that the battery must not be disposed of with household waste.
The symbols shown on the batteries have the following meaning:
Pb = battery contains more than 0.004% lead by mass
Cd = battery contains more than 0.002 percent by mass of cadmium
Hg = battery contains more than 0.0005 percent by mass of mercury.
Please note the above instructions.
From an order value of €65.00 we deliver free of charge within Germany. Shipment
14 days right of withdrawal
We want you to be satisfied! You don't like the goods we delivered, have changed your mind or the goods just don't fit? No problem.
Here you have the opportunity to return the items you have ordered.